Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE DROP!

Up for sale is three 10" JL Audio Subwoofers in a JL box that was built for these.
These speakers work and have been tested, but this set is just too big for my car.
Speakers are sold AS-IS, and do have some rubber missing from around the outer edge. (This does NOT affect sound quality). Also, some screws are missing from the speakers.

Asking $225 $175 + Shipping without capacitor, $250 $200 + Shipping with capacitor. PICKUP PREFERRED, or will meet locally for drop-off (BK/Queens/Manhattan/Long Island). I do not currently have an amp setup in my car, so if you wish to test upon pickup/drop-off, please have equipment to do so.

Pictures:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: 3 JL Audio 10" Subs and JL Box

unsure, I'll let you know ... I may actually need it if I buy another (smaller) sub

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: 3 JL Audio 10" Subs and JL Box

BUMP AND PRICE DROP

·
Registered
173 Posts
what are the dimensions of the box?
what sub model # are they?

thanks,

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=Jonathaneyarrow link=topic=168322.msg3718615#msg3718615 date=1278416247]
BUMP :) That looks like the old 3-10W0 box...those things would pound! It should even have 3-12 ohms speakers in it to make it an easy 4 ohm load....that is unless someone's changed the speakers. But 500 watts should do it just fine.
[/quote]

i believe that was the one, and none of the speakers were change ... but it's already gone. i sold it to a friend for cheap since i was moving =( they were so nice in my old car i just had no room in the mazda, even the hatch =( i miss them

admins - CLOSE PLEASE =)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
^ $OLD ^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.