Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 3200 miles on them. No leaks, no damage, no problems. Will not separate. Does not include strut mounts, front sleeves, or bump stops, I had to re-use them on the Koni's. See photos.

Nice upgrade for someone with a regular 3, especially if it's lowered, and cheap replacements for high mileage MS3s.

$175 obo, plus shipping. PayPal only. Two payments are required: 1 for the parts, and a 2nd payment once I know the actual shipping cost to your location via the carrier of your choice. IOW, the first payment guarantees the sale, the 2nd payment puts them on a truck. Sounds like a hassle, but the exact shipping cost can vary widely.

To calculate approximate shipping cost, figure 40 pounds for weight, and a box size of 31x19x9, sent from 90291. I can do UPS, FedEx (easiest for me), or USPS, use their online tools to figure out what works best for you. Insurance is optional but highly recommended, it's not my responsibility if they get lost or damaged in shipping. Tracking number, or USPS equivalent (if available) will be provided as soon as they ship, which will be within 2 business days upon receipt of payments.

You can check my feedback history on eBay, member name is ksmith101. Use the Advanced Search link, then click on Find a Member.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
I might be interested in the struts and shoxks and will be able to do local pickup if they still for sale in a couple days when I get payed

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS 2009 OEM Mazdaspeed3 struts and shocks [SOLD]

Too late, sorry, they've already been paid for, packed, and shipped to TGTIW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.