Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2006 Mazda 3s Hatchback with 115,000 miles. I purchased it in 2008 with 40,000 miles and have followed the recommended maintenance schedule. Oil changes have been with full synthetic, at between 5 and 7k miles. It's been adult driven and not beat on. Never been in an accident.

It runs great and the interior is clean/smoke-free and in excellent condition. There is some fairly minor surface rust - a spot on the hood and around the passenger wheel well (see the Craigslist photos). I just installed brand new Cooper all-season tires, and the car comes with a second set of wheels with winter tires (16", only one more season left on the tires). The car has an automatic transmission.

The KBB "fair" condition price is $5,500. I am asking $5,250. Plan to trade soon if not sold. Located in northern NY, just off I-81 between Watertown and Syracuse. The Craigslist ad is below:

http://watertown.craigslist.org/cto/3794643015.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.