Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Mazda 3i Sedan 11,000 Firm

Details:
36,000 Miles (I bought extended warranty to 100,000 miles)
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Oil Changed every 3000 Miles with Castrol Syntec Blend 5w20
K&N Air Filter For increased mpg and you will never need to buy a new air filter again.
Magnaflow exhaust which sounds very nice; not too loud. Stock exhaust included...
2003 MazdaSpeed Protégé 17inch wheels made by RacingHart w/ Fuzion ZRi Tires
Window Tint 20% with Lifetime Warranty
UNGO alarm System
Shorty antenna is on the car now. I also have the stock one.
All Original Paperwork is included.
I Average 33mpg and have had up to 37 mpg

Vehicle Imperfections:

One parking lot Ding behind driver side rear door

I was involved in a small accident where I was rear ended and pushed into the car in front of me. It was very low speed and the only reason I hit the car in front of me was because I didn’t have my foot on the brake. If it was my own money I would have probably left the car as is due to the damage being so minor. But the insurance company did replace my front and rear Bumper. I have the insurance paperwork to show how minor the damage was. Also the car still has 100% clean title, drives great, and has a long warranty.

Possible trade for 4x4 like a Ford, Toyota, Jeep in the $3000 to $5000 range Plus cash so I can get out of my payments. Prefer lifted. May be open to others it doesn’t hurt to ask.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Re: FS: 2006 Mazda 3i

Just so others are clear, how much are you asking for if you sell it outright without a trade?

You might also want to post more photos of the car. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: 2006 Mazda 3i $12,900 OBO

Thankyou - Fixed. Also the last pic is at the XXX Meet before I got the rims. No Longer have those stock rims.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The wheels are made by RacingHart and came on 2003 MazdaSpeed Protégé's stock. They are 17inch and have Fuzion ZRi Tires

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Had A Potential buyer No Show today. What a waste of time. Someone buy this thing So I can get out of my payments and buy this cheap jeep im after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts