Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is my 2006 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring with 62,000 miles. I love this car but am selling because I need something bigger. The car is immaculate inside and out and has some added accessories that are subtle but make this way better than stock. If you need more pics I can email you some. Asking $15,800. Prefer local buyers (New Orleans). Here is some additional info about my car. Happy Buying.

GENERAL INFORMATION
2006 Mazda 3 Grand Touring (Silver) 2.3L 4 cylinder AT with sport shift, 2nd owner (have owned since 48,000 miles), Have followed maintenance schedule rigorously,Recently had new rear brake pads and rear rotors replaced. (60,000 miles), Super clean inside and out. NO SCRATCHES!!! Washed once a week.This car has been shown much love. Selling because I need a bigger vehicle to tow a trailer. Asking $15,800. KBB value for dealer retail. I know I am not a dealer but I have over $3500 of added amenities that I am sure you will enjoy. (upgraded sound, wheels, lighting, remote start, and security). Good on gas. I get about 25 MPG mixed driving.

EXTERIOR FEATURES Eibach Pro Kit Suspension Springs, Mazda RX-8 OEM 18 Silver Wheels, 225/40R18 Kumho Ecsta SPT tires with 80% tread left, 2007 Mazda 3 Grand Touring L.E.D. smoked rear tail lights, Smoked L.E.D. center brake light, Smoked L.E.D. Rear and side reflectors. Rear reflectors hooked up to brakes, side reflectors hooked up to turn Signals, Shark Fin antenna, 20% window tint all around, Chrome exhaust tip, H.I.D. Xenon Headlights

INTERIOR FEATURES Leather seats, Heated front seats, Sunroof, Hornet Keyless Entry with remote start, security, Automatic locks, Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass and Homelink, Integrated GROM Ipod connection, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, 6 disc CD player, Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 digital sound processor, 8 speaker sound system including center channel speaker and 10 subwoofer. -Speakers include Diamond Audio D6 components and Rockford Fosgate P3 slim-series woofer with bass knob, all powered by Rockford Fosgate 400.4 Power amplifier, Dynamat Sound Deadening in front doors and trunk, L.E.D. interior lighting Automatic Wipers, Trip computer with miles remaining, avg. MPG, avg. speed, and current MPG display, Outside temperature display, Dual front airbags, passenger and driver front seat side airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags, TPMS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Could you take (or post if you have already) direct front-on and back-on shots of the car? Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This car is clean. I have more pics...if there is anything you would like to see just let me know. I even have a few step by step picks of some of the stereo install (sub takes up no trunk space!)

·
Registered
765 Posts
nice ride, too bad you're letting it go. i'm interested in the rx8 rims though.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
[quote author=seeeen84 link=topic=139094.msg3000738#msg3000738 date=1237337172]
Is there any interest out there...
[/quote]

Please refrain from bumping your own fs thread unless there is a price change. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts