Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A unique situation here on my Mazda 3...this weekend, I am moving from LA to NYC for work and need to sell my car ASAP.

The car: Mazda 3i. 3 years or 40,000 miles left under Mazda warranty. Fully transferable to new owner

I recently had the unfortunate luck of getting into a minor accident. Mostly cosmetic damage to rear passenger panel. replaced with all Mazda original parts (i have P.O. order's from the shop) the shop has written me a 1 year guarantee to whoever buys the car. runs and looks great!

Askinf $12,500, which is way under the value of the car but that price is negotiable. would love to sell it to someone who will take good care of it (as opposed to the not so lovely people at carmax)

here is the Vin #:JM1BK12F251303566 to check it out on carfax.

if you are at all interested and in the LA area, please give me an email! [email protected]

More about the car:

4-cyl, 2.0 liter engine. Manual transmission. low miles (see photo below)

Sun and moon roof, fog lights, cruise control, air conditioning, 17" wheels, premium tires, mazda rims with wheel locks, 6-disk CD player, power doors and windows, digital thermometer and compass in rearview.

One owner (non-smoker). Regularly washed and waxed. Scheduled maintenance.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts