Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is interested in buying a new car for himself, however, he wants to keep his SUV to carry items, people, etc. Also, I will be leaving for college in August, and i will not be keeping my car. I know its a little bit early to sell my car, but i will be driving my dad's expedition until i leave, and I am ok with that, seeing that my parents are paying for college for me, so im willing to make a couple of sacrifices. Therefore, i am now selling my 2004 Titanium Gray Mazda3 5-Door.

Most of you guys know the standard options for this car so i will list the extras:

ABS with electronic brake force distribution, Side impact airbags, and side curtains.
Xenon HID headlights (stock) and Tire pressure monitoring system
4 spd sport automatic with manual shift mode

I have taken amazing care of my car. It has also been parked in the garage every day since i got it. I have luckily not been into any accidents, and there is 1 minor door ding on the passenger side.

It has 18,550 miles which is low compared to other cars this age. It also has brand new tires and comes with a 60k mile warranty

I will price my car at $16,000 HOWEVER, I AM WILLING to negotiate, so don't hesitate. The car is in excellent condition.

feel free to call Ron Tsang 214-680-3821 or 972-612-3666. my car is also listed on cars.com for the same price in the DFW area. Please note that it may be harder to sell if you are very far away, but me or my father will try to work something out if necessary. if you have any questions email me or pm. THANKS A LOT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts