Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details:
Body: 1987 Monte Carlo SS ~112,000 miles T-tops tinted windows
Engine: 1966 Corvette 327(numbers will prove what it is): With cams, double hump heads, upgraded Ignition system, Holly 4 barrel carb, new spark plugs, new harmonic balancer with seal, Ceramic coated headers. True dual exhaust and no cats, upgraded from a cartridge filter to a spin on. Engine prob worth 4-5k alone
Trans: TH350 3 speed trans with a posi rear. Not sure on the ratio of the rear.
Other: 2" Cowl hood, newer radiator, Keyless entry with alarm, Body is white with after market pink pearl over coat, Comes with chevy engine books, factory 87 repair book, car cover made for the body type, Shaved antenna. Car has been under cover entire time while not being worked on. Re-aligned alternator and power steering pump pulleys. I have car fax report from when I was going to buy it plus any paper work of purchased items.

Story: I bought the car in May of '07. The plan was to get it on the street as a collectors car and it would be my cruise and occasional drag car. Well I did some work on it because it leaked oil and coolant, worked with the interior. In the end, I have never gotten it registered and I haven't driven it at all since I bought it. I drove it when I bought it and it was AMAZING! However; things have changed in my life and I am moving into an apartment in Delaware and I can not take it with me and I can't let it sit in my parents driveway, taking up a space. If I was staying, this car would still be all mine.

Name: Her name is Norma

Current problems: It leaks oil a little bit. We thought it was the harmonic balancer seal, but I think that was one place it leaked from. The oil leak has slowed since that was replaced. It was that or the oil pan gasket, so since one was fixed, thats were it's leaking from now. The coolant leaked, but that was due to bad radiator but it is now fixed. Trans now leaks, but I found exactly where that's coming from and it's from a gasket where the trans connects to the drive shaft. I'm going to try to repair this before I move/get it sold. Paint along the bottem of the car isn't the best, but with some TLC, it would look great. It should prob get a new paint job soon anyway. I have detailed the car and wax on it is super.

Price: $4,000 firm I will also do a trade for a motorcycle with possible cash combined with bike depending.
If bought, you must provide pick up/Shipping. This can not be driven away due to lack of tags and plates. But if you wanna see how far you get, go for it.

Any other questions, PLEASE feel free to ask.

The value of this car will only go up due to age and since Chevy is stopping the Monte Carlo Legacy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RRPcy9DzGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUT4Iuh_co&feature=related

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
good luck with the sale B2

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
hahah if I had the money im pretty sure I may have a turbo instead...lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
bump..nice and clean. Looks like an iroc camero front end and rear of a grand national from the sides lol. Nice car bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts