Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have 3 sets of rims a couple of them have to go, so I am selling these first. I had these on my car for less than 2000 miles, there is only one minor scratch on one of the rims (pictured). I am going to say that there is 90 to 95% tread left probably closer to 95%The offset is 45 and the tires are 225 40 18, not sure of the weight though. pictures really don't do these rims justice they are sharp! I would like to sale them to someone locally to avoid shipping but will ship if neccasary. looking to get around 700 shipped but will not turn down a reasonable offer or trade.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Re: 18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip

interested... will keep an eye on this thread while deciding... don't hold them for me by any means, but I may PM you in a day or two if theyre still here

·
Registered
264 Posts
Re: FS:18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip

Interesting...Do you have any pictures of them on the car?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS:18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip

not the greatest pic, but its all I have

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS:18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip !price drop!

dropped the shipping charges to the lower 48!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: FS:18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip !price drop! A

dropped price again

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS:18x 7.5 drag dr12's khumo ecsta ast's black w polished lip !price drop! A

not sure, i will try to get them on the scale today, do not think they are light though

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I would be willing to trade as well...

·
Registered
736 Posts

Because i'm bored, and wish i could buy these, i looked up the wheel and tire weights. the wheels alone are about 22.15lbs. the tires alone are about 23lbs. so each wheel + tire = 45.15lbs at each corner.

I'm going to try and scrounge up some cash. this is a damn good deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts

i know it's been more than a month since the last post, but have you sold these yet? may be interested. might not have to ship since i live in baltimore, MD. could pick them up. still thinking about it though.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.