Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have two iPods that need to go to good homes -- ever since I got an iPhone I haven't used them. Both are in excellent shape cosmetically and functionally; neither has been dropped or abused and they've always been kept in protective cases.

1st gen iPod touch, 16GB

Includes a Contour Showcase hard-sided case, a DLO flip-style leather case, USB cable and brand new pair of Apple earbuds (not shown). Includes the 3.0 software update (the latest and greatest, which Apple charges for). SOLD!.

5th gen iPod Video, 60GB - SOLD!

Includes a Contour Showcase hard-sided case, USB cable and brand new pair of Apple earbuds (not shown). The case shows some wear, but the iPod itself is in great shape (again, it was always kept in the case). Asking $100 shipped.

If anyone would like additional pictures, please let me know and I'd be happy to provide them.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=ZoominPoet link=topic=171559.msg3638216#msg3638216 date=1272515914]
Would you accept $125 shipped on the 16GB iPod touch? The front is scratch-free, correct?
[/quote]

I'd be willing to do $140; my asking price of $150 is already a bit lower than what they've been going for on eBay.

Yes, the front is scratch-free.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
TY for the reply. I just got back from buying a 16GB 1st gen Touch for $120 off a local craigslist guy. haha The back is a little more scratched up then I'd like, but it functions beautifully. So, cannot complain! Best wishes with your sell.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bump for a great seller. The Ipod was in PERFECT condition And received it a couple days after I bought it. Thank you again man!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=TheTodd2.3 link=topic=171559.msg3660316#msg3660316 date=1273987191]
Bump for a great seller. The Ipod was in PERFECT condition And received it a couple days after I bought it. Thank you again man!
[/quote]

Thanks!

Also, the iPod touch is still for sale; dropped the price on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.