Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
engine harness for a 12v cummins from a 98 dodge 2500, 4wd, manual, with AC. comes with the ECU. harness is mostly intact. missing 2 connectors but they are small and pigtails are easy to find for them. harness and ecu were removed because i am swapping to a 24v ISB. this is prefect for anyone trying to swap a 12v into a 98.5-02 that had a 23v isb in it. just swap the engine and plug the harness in and everything works.

asking $100 shipped, but open to most offers.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope. i bought the truck from FL without an engine cus i had the 24v laying around and needed something to shove it in. i know what you were thinking though :lol:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stock turbos on them are holset's. they are perfect for our cars. txmica3 ran one before if you remember.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
There are lots of DSM's running Holset hx35 turbos making 500-600 with a bigger hot side. They're great turbo's, because they are t3 and they spool deceptively quick for their size. I think it's due the gasoline EGT's being higher than diesel EGT's. They're a dime a dozen because they're too small for the cummins trucks and they end up upgrading. A couple years ago before they started getting popular, you could find em for 200 easily. Now the prices are a little higher since they are more popular now but still relatively affordable. There was one person who did do an hx35 setup on a 2.0

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=88361.msg1694845#msg1694845

sorry to get off topic, cannafornia we can continue this discussion in pm's if you want. I've done a lot of reading on these holset turbos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts