Mazda3 Forums banner

Front lip and mud flaps

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  DrWebster 
#1 ·
I have the '07 MS3 and would to know if there's a front lip kit in the market right now. I did a serach but most of them is for the sedan I want something for my wagon/hatch. I dont want the entire bumper just an add on lip that's not too crazy.

Rear mud flaps. The ones for the regular 3 fits on a speed3? Do you guys know how much they go for and if I can just get the rear set?

Thanks,
TJay

#7 ·
[quote author=Tjay link=topic=67545.msg1163629#msg1163629 date=1169522665]
whoa....the dealer dont sell oem mud flaps? I dont want no custom mud flaps. That looks cheap!
[/quote]

lke i said they do but not for our special bumpers

#12 ·
[quote author=blam link=topic=67545.msg1163892#msg1163892 date=1169530854]
they dont fit our SIDE SKIRTS....the rear ones will fit
[/quote]

Nopes they wont.. for example your car as in the picture.. the oem flaps will not fit.. and if you have skirts the fronts wont fit either.

#13 ·
[quote author=blam link=topic=67545.msg1165233#msg1165233 date=1169594437]
why don't you want them for the front? your front wheels will spit more rocks onto your car then the rear
[/quote]

I'm not getting the flaps for its use. I'm old school and I like how my civic/ ae86 had 'em in the rear. It make the rear bumper lower.

#14 ·
Mazda has OEM mud flaps for the 2007 3i only. The front mud flaps won't fit if you have side skirt / side sill extension as in your speed 3. But as far as I've seen so far from pictures, the 2007 3i rear bumper has similar shape as the 2007 3s, so I would say that the rear mud flaps would work with the 3s. Pay attention to the shape of the rear bumper where the rear mud flaps go (the 2007 3i now has "accent" just as the 2007 3s, but I don't know if the "accent" is of the exact same size and shape). See pictures posted in this forum and convince yourself. Now as for the 2007 speed 3, I have no idea at all. But again by looking at the pictures posted, I think they have similar curve/shape where the mud flaps go, so it might work. My suggestion is to see the 2007 3i for yourself and compare it to yours.

#15 ·
[quote author=bostitch link=topic=67545.msg1166065#msg1166065 date=1169615069]
Mazda has OEM mud flaps for the 2007 3i only. The front mud flaps won't fit if you have side skirt / side sill extension as in your speed 3. But as far as I've seen so far from pictures, the 2007 3i rear bumper has similar shape as the 2007 3s, so I would say that the rear mud flaps would work with the 3s. Pay attention to the shape of the rear bumper where the rear mud flaps go (the 2007 3i now has "accent" just as the 2007 3s, but I don't know if the "accent" is of the exact same size and shape). See pictures posted in this forum and convince yourself. Now as for the 2007 speed 3, I have no idea at all. But again by looking at the pictures posted, I think they have similar curve/shape where the mud flaps go, so it might work. My suggestion is to see the 2007 3i for yourself and compare it to yours.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your help. Honestly I really don't have any idea about Mazda3 and their models. I see different types of front grills, bumpers and such, but they're all mazda 3. I really don't like how Mazda , great handling, I love the interior but the exterior to me I'd choose the MSP over the MS3. Anyways, i will check out the dealer this Friday I sure hope they have it. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.