Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all in Singapore! (that's where I am too). I am a first time car owner and I booked my Mazda 3 sedan (silver) just before the CNY. I got it at 76,888 and when I asked for freebies, the dealer told me there is none as the car comes 'loaded with all'. Being a first timer, I didn't know about things like tinted glaass, v-kool(?), etc! Wished I had found this forum first before buying the car :oops:

Did any of you guys got your car from Henderson? Maybe I can call the dealer and ask him to throw in the tinted glass, since car is due to arrive in end March only :D ... whatda you guys think?

·
Registered
197 Posts
ceeazz said:
Hi to all in Singapore! (that's where I am too). I am a first time car owner and I booked my Mazda 3 sedan (silver) just before the CNY. I got it at 76,888 and when I asked for freebies, the dealer told me there is none as the car comes 'loaded with all'. Being a first timer, I didn't know about things like tinted glaass, v-kool(?), etc! Wished I had found this forum first before buying the car :oops:

Did any of you guys got your car from Henderson? Maybe I can call the dealer and ask him to throw in the tinted glass, since car is due to arrive in end March only :D ... whatda you guys think?
i got mine from Henderson...
as many have said once u signed on the dotted line u have no more bargaining power... :( anyway if u seldom park ur car under the sun then should be fine...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you kidding me? Don't think I ever saw a covered car park in a HDB estate before... shucks. Was the guy who sold you the car Lester?

And what does v-kool means?

·
Registered
197 Posts
ceeazz said:
Are you kidding me? Don't think I ever saw a covered car park in a HDB estate before... shucks. Was the guy who sold you the car Lester?

And what does v-kool means?
Are u kidding me? :p There are so many covered car park in a HDB estate especially the new one... all the multi storey carpark in HDB are consider covered car park lah... :)
my SE is Chris Ang...
v-kool is a film paste on all the car glasses which protect against UV light so that ur car will not feel that hot if park under the sun...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ya you are rite :) forgot about all the new estates. Guess I'll just have to live with it or get it coated myself....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts