Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if you guys know this, but its a december promotion. You get an Xbox console, plus two games when you buy a new mazda.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i don't know if its just for gta or not, but i know avante mazda and scarboro mazda are doing this promotion.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got M3 at the end of the month cause you can work better deals when salespeople are trying to meet quotas. Guess I missed out on these deals but I did get higher than black book on my trade-in and a free MP3 player for the Mazda3 ($565 value + install).

Free XBox would be nice by my GF would've killed me if I was obsessed with the car AND a video game system.

·
Banned
868 Posts
D, where are you located?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Markham Mazda included

have a GT Black Mica 5spd to be picked up next week... with an XBOX inside. the dealer was offering to buy it off me cuz he wanted it himself. two christmas presents for me this year :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm in Vancouver... Guess I should be updating my profile, huh?

·
Banned
868 Posts
I wonder if I can get my hands on one....afterall, I was 1 day way from Dec. 1.....AND, how many has Mazda sold anyways after the release that actually exited a dealer? Perhaps 30 max all across Canada?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Was the ad on vancouver sun mention for purchasing the car listed there (6, 03 protege, p5, etc) to be eligible for 0%, Xbox, etc.? did the ad mention the mz3 though?

·
Banned
868 Posts
cds2060 said:
Was the ad on vancouver sun mention for purchasing the car listed there (6, 03 protege, p5, etc) to be eligible for 0%, Xbox, etc.? did the ad mention the mz3 though?
It's a Metrotown Mazda ad....but no mention of the mz3 whatsoever. I'm going to swing by Wolfe tomororw and ask what's up with the deal :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yup.. the deal even applies to the Mazda 3. I picked up my car today but unfortunately they said it didn't apply to be because I purchased it on Nov 30. But they did throw in free oil changes for life (if I service at the dealer). That'll be worth a little bit of cash until I start servicing elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
free xbox?
they should throw in a free spoiler :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Levitron said:
I wonder if I can get my hands on one....afterall, I was 1 day way from Dec. 1.....AND, how many has Mazda sold anyways after the release that actually exited a dealer? Perhaps 30 max all across Canada?
ya im a little annoyed at this... i picked up my 3 on the 24th... this promotion runs from Dec 2 to Jan 5... i already called my salesman about it and he said he would look into it... i mean come-on, i bought the 2nd car the dealership received, its my 3rd new Mazda in 3 years... Mazda if you're reading this, don't sour a long term relationship with your perfect customer! im only asking for the XBox part of the incentive, not the security deposit back that I already paid!
Ill wait till monday to see what my salesman comes up with...

·
Banned
868 Posts
Slalom said:
Levitron said:
ya im a little annoyed at this... i picked up my 3 on the 24th... this promotion runs from Dec 2 to Jan 5... i already called my salesman about it and he said he would look into it... i mean come-on, i bought the 2nd car the dealership received, its my 3rd new Mazda in 3 years... Mazda if you're reading this, don't sour a long term relationship with your perfect customer! im only asking for the XBox part of the incentive, not the security deposit back that I already paid!
Ill wait till monday to see what my salesman comes up with...
Exactly! So I bought my car on the 29th, and so Dec. 2nd was around 3 days away...I didn't bargain for the car either. I knew I had to pay a premium for it, since it was so new. Don't I at least get a cookie for that? :p Wait...better yet, give me an Xbox!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts