Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2004 Mazda 3s for intake system development. The vehicle must be located in the Los Angeles Area, must have a manual transmission, and must have the stock intake. Testing should take no longer then 2 workweeks and AEM will provide transportation if necessary. In exchange for your assistance AEM will provide you with a free AEM intake system. Information on AEM can be found on our web site at: www.aempower.com Please e-mail any responses or questions to [email protected]

Thank You
Jon

·
Registered
192 Posts
Let them use your car and then sell the intake after you get it. It will benefit all.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Already thought of that, I just sent them an E-Mail letting them know they can use my car if they don't have other volunteers. I wouldn't want to see the development of the product delayed over a lack of volunteer car.

Edit: I don't think it will come to that, I suspect they already have a bunch of volunteers ready and eager to go.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Is AEM good? Do you guys think it would be worth it?

I'm down there for the Mazda Rev It Up on the 13th anyway, could be cool. Of course, I'd have to figure out how to get my car back after that... ;)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, well, Radio Shack is one of the biggest names in electronics, but I don't go sporting their amplifiers in my car... :)

(Okay, I did it once, but that was YEARS ago, when I didn't have any cash.)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Cool deal. Maybe I'llt ry contacting them and find out the time frame. It's always nice to get free stuff.

I'm working on somethign with my dealer right now too - he was to sport me as the dealership advertisement at the Rev It Up event in March. We will see what comes of it.

I knew writing that pissy letter would do the trick!! ;)

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
DJ Spencer said:
Yeah, well, Radio Shack is one of the biggest names in electronics, but I don't go sporting their amplifiers in my car... :)

(Okay, I did it once, but that was YEARS ago, when I didn't have any cash.)
Err.. I believe the BIGGEST name in electronics is Sony. Nothing beats good ol' japanese ingenuity.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No, I said one off... And I meant in America, in general.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
They are only up there cause nerds need a place to hang out.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I resent that. I think. :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Haven't heard anything back, must have gotten a victim.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still Looking

I had a guy that was going to drop off his Mazda 3 and at the last minute he ran into problems and cancelled so the search is still on. If any one is still interested please contact me. Thank You.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Go over to the "I Just Got My Mazda3" topics... Look for me somewhere on there, the link is in my first message.

I've got the response, but I've not uploaded it to the server yet.

·
Registered
396 Posts
can't wait till AEM comes out with a CAI for the 3.
how much do you guys think it will cost?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts