Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in Europe, is anybody going to the auto show? That's where they're releasing the 3, and I think it'd be cool to be there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is too sweet! Tell him thanks a bunch! :)

If only I had money to fly over there. Oh, and a passport! lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, it's cheaper to fly there than I thought. From Nashville to Frankfurt is only $593. However, I still can't afford it. :-(

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mazda3 will be here in October!

This was a clip from AutoWeek.com's Auto Show section.

Mazda will unveil a concept car, the Kusabi, alongside its new Mazda3, right the Japanese carmaker's rival to the Volkswagen Golf and Opel Astra.

The Kusabi -- a small, lightweight, diesel-powered sports car concept -- clearly indicates Mazda's current direction in its bid to expand its future presence in the compact car segment.

Kusabi is Japanese for "preparing the way for something new."

The Mazda3 is the latest chapter in the Japanese brand's Millennium Plan revitalization.

The upper-medium Mazda6 was primarily responsible for kick-starting Mazda's comeback in Europe this year. Mazda hopes the 3 will continue the success in the lower-medium sector in 2004.

The Mazda3 is also an important car because it is derived from the next-generation Ford Focus platform.

The Mazda3 will go on sale in left-hand-drive markets in October, and will appear in right-hand-drive markets in December or January.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

1 - 13 of 13 Posts