Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Yes that is the SPC/Eibach camber kit and those are the Upper Control Arms.

This is old news.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Saying it's "forged" is not new though. If I'm not mistaken, my Eibach camber kit looks like a cast piece of metal.

Keep in mind it's $80 per wheel, so you'd need two of them which = $160.

The Eibach version can be found for like $130 shipped and is essentially the same part. My Eibach camber links say "SPC" on them I believe.

Also FWIW, the bushings seem more firm on the aftermarket links compared to the softer rubber on the bushings of the stockers. (The bushing is a metal ring surrounded by rubber)

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
I'm willing to bet they are no more forged than the SPC links I got for 130 a couple months ago...but thats just my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
so let me get this str8 is ths caber links which if i am correct if for the rear or is this like something different like a control arm thing.............

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
These are the rear upper control arms which are not camber adjustable from the factory but these replacements are.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
[quote author=Hexedit link=topic=69865.msg1217665#msg1217665 date=1171933815]
These are the rear upper control arms which are not camber adjustable from the factory but these replacements are.
[/quote]

ah icic, Are these up to factory standards? Also if you get these, do you also need camber links or whatever they are called? ilke the ones mazdaspeed has

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
The camber links that mazdaspeed has are the upper control arms as well, and this is a camber adjustable replacement for those as well. I would buy these over the mazdaspeed links because they are adjustable.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
[quote author=Hexedit link=topic=69865.msg1218049#msg1218049 date=1171946318]
The camber links that mazdaspeed has are the upper control arms as well, and this is a camber adjustable replacement for those as well. I would buy these over the mazdaspeed links because they are adjustable.
[/quote]

yups so basically its the same thing except adjustable

1 - 12 of 12 Posts