Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I don't wish the GT owner any ill will, but damn...he's going to crash that thing sooner rather than later. Traction is really going to be an issue with that car.

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
^^ and a good lawyer as well. That dude was going over 100 on what appeared to be residential streets.
Awesome car , dumb driver.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
[quote author=maudi3 link=topic=70466.msg1235067#msg1235067 date=1172543990]
^^ and a good lawyer as well. That dude was going over 100 on what appeared to be residential streets.
Awesome car , dumb driver.
[/quote]

Yeah...they even mentioned in the video something to the fact that they drivers' passion wasn't on the track but rather on the street! Just because the thing is street legal doesn't mean he has to slam second and hit 100 mph on the street...scary.

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
There was an interview with the guy at SEMA that showed on speed recently, he wanted to pull more horses out of the setup. I'll see if its on youtube.

I agree that driving in the streets like a lunatic is bad for everyone and says alot about the guy, enough to have him bashed on almost any car forum.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
^^Seems like he's doing it for all the wrong reasons. A great car like that deserves somebody that not only respects the car and it's ability but also those people that share the road with him. With great power comes increased responsibility but all this guy is interested in is some attention and a slap on the back from his buddies after he does 100 in a 35. Again, no ill will...but IMPO he's a dumb f*ck for driving like that on streets and he deserves to be put in jail based on the videos alone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.