Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings 1st gen Mz3 enthusiasts!
It's been a long while since I've been on this forum...

I have sold the vehicle to support the growing family, and we also coincidentally recently moved (into a smaller home).
It brought back some awesome memories from the days I used to spend much time and hard-earned money on my beloved sedan (don't judge :)), but these parts deserve a better home and an active owner now.

I would like to think that the offer below is very fair in support of our existing owners.
I will ship these via UPS ground as default, so US buyers are preferred.
Thank you for looking!

Fujita F5 CAI (Never installed) $75 plus shipping SOLD
I ended up installing a SRI after sitting on this back then, so this is aged but essentially brand new.
This should fit both the i/s sedan and hatch.

OEM Sedan halogen headlamp assembly $65 plus shipping
These have the TRS clear lenses on the halogen projectors to increase the output and razor sharp cutoff, as well as the Lamin-x film on the headlamp lens.
The film does "soften" the cutoff a bit, but it was a great compromise for protection, to resist hazing over time, and provide a good transition if the super sharp cutoff is not quite your style. You can also remove them.
*Please note - these will NOT fit the hatch

Shark fin antenna $20 plus shipping
Color = super white (not pearl)
Purchased but never installed, so this is aged but essentially brand new.
Comes with the original double sided tape, but it's probably a good idea to replace with fresh tape.
*If you purchase any of the big box items above, I'll pack this into the same box to save on shipping.

Oval housing projector fog lights $30 plus shipping
Bosch H3 halogen projector retrofitted into the "i" model oval fog light housing.
*If you purchase any of the big box items above, I'll pack this into the same box to save on shipping.

Window/Door Switch plastic panels only - $5 plus shipping
These are the tan version that came in the i models.
The front ones are more faded due to sun exposure.
Great for painting project!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi there - thank you for looking!
~$17 for UPS ground (3 day transit).
bud Ill take it! Been needing an intake that has the factory spec diameter opening for the MAF sensor tired of seeing a friggin CEL

Edit, also sent you a PM

Edit Edit, can you snap a pic of the intake tube without the bubble wrap? I need to see if it has the smaller diameter pipe welded for the MAF to make sure it wont pop a CEL

Thanks again

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there Kizashi, thank you for your interest!
It looks like ~$20 via UPS ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts