Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried searching but I'm a noob to this forum. its formated quite a bit differently than the Subaru forum that I migrated from.

has anybody figured out how to make the foglights work independent of the headlights?

the Legacy guys that I "played with" figured out two ways: on with corner lights only or on completely by themselves.

I'd be happy either way.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
whats the issue w/ the speed 3 & angel eyes?

·
Registered
847 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=67246.msg1156082#msg1156082 date=1169144886]
[/quote]

I had my car park for 8 hours in parking lot when I was at work at a cold night, and couple time already I notice my fog light and dde raptors just suddenly turn on without the key on the ignitions, I though somebody broke in my car, I open up my hood and unplug it to shut it off seen it won't shut off
I did this with mz3 sedan sport package before never got any problem ,the only diff with this cars is has auto headlights and wiper/ then its a turbo
well I rewire the thing added some extra switch to DDE raptors /will see what happeneds

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same thing here. I went out to the garage at night after being home for hours and my fog lights were on. I turned them off at the stalk and forget about it. Next week, same thing. It seems the foglights turn themselves off about 30 seconds after you turn the car off but then turn them back on several hours later. Very strange. I now make sure to turn the foglights off on the stalk every time I turn the engine off.

·
Registered
355 Posts
[quote author=sgon link=topic=67246.msg1156494#msg1156494 date=1169156953]
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=67246.msg1156082#msg1156082 date=1169144886]
[/quote]

I had my car park for 8 hours in parking lot when I was at work at a cold night, and couple time already I notice my fog light and dde raptors just suddenly turn on without the key on the ignitions, I though somebody broke in my car, I open up my hood and unplug it to shut it off seen it won't shut off
I did this with mz3 sedan sport package before never got any problem ,the only diff with this cars is has auto headlights and wiper/ then its a turbo
well I rewire the thing added some extra switch to DDE raptors /will see what happeneds

[/quote]

how is it working out with a seperate switch?? I have ordered these for my ms3 (also on order) and I am curious about your situation.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
yea i'm hoping to do the angel eye's too...and maybe new fogs so an update on this would be great!

Thanks,
-matt

·
Registered
355 Posts
ANYWORD ZOOZOOM??? how is it working out??

·
Registered
847 Posts
so far so good, with the independent switch for the angel eyes , its cool I can turn on and off the DDE now when it sunny outside, I did not have that option when I install it with MZ3,

hopefully today I can get some video shot my car in action with the DDE raptors on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts