Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nite I attempted to undertake a long and frustrating process of creating angel eyes for my fogs. Lookes pretty cool. To bad I only got one up and the other I have no idea what happened. I get a few pics of it up buh in the end will not attempt it again. They were yellow by the way =P looked sick. uhm Pics up when I get back from work.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was reading a site, with the Homemade CRX angel eyes. Used those acrylic rods for your blinds and bended them. Well http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/eagle_eyes.htm theres the site. Wired it up and everything, first time and it was horrible. I just don't plan on finishing the other side because I just got frustrated using so many LED cuz they kept busting because I had wrong connections and stuff. Uhm just immagine yellow eyes behind the fog light where there is a little crevice between the housing and the bulb. i'll get pics when I get off work around 730 or so

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
theres a set on ebay, dont know if they fit or not but i did see them, white, blue, and red were the offered colors

youll just have to search on ebay for it, i dont have the link sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts