Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting at the bus top at Brentwood Station, just looking out onto Crowchild Trail (going south). Lone behold I saw the first Mz3 on the road. It was a Tit grey GT.GFX sedan. The car was smoking. At first, I thought it was an Audi but upon further review, it was a Mz3! The car is hot. Just wondering if it was you, you're the only owner of a tit grey sedan up to date in the 403. That was such a hot experience.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
darian said:
I was waiting at the bus top at Brentwood Station, just looking out onto Crowchild Trail (going south). Lone behold I saw the first Mz3 on the road. It was a Tit grey GT.GFX sedan. The car was smoking. At first, I thought it was an Audi but upon further review, it was a Mz3! The car is hot. Just wondering if it was you, you're the only owner of a tit grey sedan up to date in the 403. That was such a hot experience.
Send Fobby a PM if you haven't already. Might be quicker. That would be cool if you saw his car though. :D 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey where do you two live in Calgary by the way?

I haven't seen any other 3's on the road 'cept mine so it'd be nice to see a couple. I've got a Black Mica GT sedan (MT).

Anyways hope you all enjoy your rides. I know i love mine. 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah got mine at NorthHill. I live near Brentwood by the way.
Wonder if any of you have seen mine on the road

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fobby_Monkey said:
you live in hawkwood? haha i appear in ranchland quite often.
Sweet, maybe you could drop by one day for tea. haha..j/k. Or better yet, you can come over and watch some tv and let me take your car out for a spin for a couple of hours? :wink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
hmmm... still haven't caught any other 3's on the road. My car's so lonely. How many KM's do you have on your cars so far???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn.. i've got 850 something KM's so far. Must catch up (also so the car can be broken in and i can drive it a little harder) :twisted: yayyyy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good thing I filled up when it was 59 cents. Gas is way cheaper in the South for some reason. Hmmm.. I think it's time I get my car cleaned. The weather is pretty nice for something like that.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
yes. Awesome day to wash your car today. I just washed mine today. This guy in a sentra spec-v came up to me and said . "damn.. is that the new 3? damn.. i love the tits grey. WHAT?!?! Only 24000!??! I wish I waited instead." =D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts