Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I organized a track event at Moroso in West Palm Beach and we had over 45 cars show up. Not everyone raced but everyone had a great time. This year I am organizing it again. I have spoken with a few companies and they are excited to be a part of it.

This event is going to be part of MazdaNation.com

StreetUnit and CP-e loved the idea and we will be giving away a ticket to each person that attends. At the end of the event we will draw tickets and the winners will receive StreetUnit and CP-e merchandise. So far we have an SU Test Pipe, CP-e Flash, and shirts and lanyards from both companies.

The event will be on a Friday afternoon in West Palm Beach at the newly renovated Moroso track. There typically are caravans from all the major cities so everyone can drive together. It really is a lot of fun! I will be organizing a caravan of cars to leave from Miami and meet up with the guys on the Turnpike along the way.

As of now it looks as if it will be on Friday March 20th. We will all meet outside the track 30 minutes prior to the gates opening so we can get into the park together. This is posted on a bunch of forums. We really hope to get more than 50 cars this year.

For more questions feel free to PM me. I look forward to seeing a lot of you there!

Please put what city you will be coming from because I will attempt to organize some caravans.

1. Jhershorin - Jake - MS6 - MIAMI

·
Registered
316 Posts
[quote author=Initialjoe link=topic=134787.msg2906496#msg2906496 date=1233602166]
The road course or the drag strip? I know you said the track but I just want to make sure.
[/quote]

Drag Strip! well i would only assume!

·
Registered
316 Posts
[quote author=jhershorin link=topic=134787.msg2907543#msg2907543 date=1233625010]
1/4 mile. its going to be the 27th of march most likely. i've got to work some stuff out
[/quote]

perfect hopefully i'll have lighter wheels by then!

·
Registered
92 Posts
i went to the one last year, and i will most def go again this year
1. Jhershorin - Jake - MS6 - MIAMI
2. Franconemo - Franco - MZ3 - WPB
3. titro3 - Timothy Troy - Mz3 - miami :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts