Mazda3 Forums banner

FLORIDA EECMM... whos going and when?

10K views 113 replies 9 participants last post by  epic3 
#1 ·
Add yourself, when your leaving , and where your located. lets try to get organized and see if we can get a caravan going!!!

CARAVAN SO FAR

Tuesday morning
corbs- spots left unknown
AJ- spots left unknown

Thursday morning
ballin papo-
+3 ppl in my car (maybe 2)
spots left in car= possibly 1

Initial joe-
+1 ppl in car
spots left in car= 2 (maybe 3)

estimated price per person to go, come back, hotel, food and drinks... $200 EACH!!! THATS A BARGAIN!!!

#12 ·
as is stands now yes. i would like to leave around 2 in the afternoon...

drive time ~12hrs 45 mins

if we left at 2 we would arrive at 5... not too bad considering we will all be switching drivers/ getting some sleep on the way there.

maybe we can leave alittle earlier... maybe thursday morning? what do you guys think. i (possibly) have a full car, the idea is to get as many people as possible to caravan up there. skinticket, are you in for sure man? that would be sick!

P.S guys, let me know if your going FOR SURE asap, if you need alittle time its understandable..

last year i went there and back with 175 in my pocket.. :lol: (caravaning of course)

#14 ·
[quote author=skinticket link=topic=142718.msg3077650#msg3077650 date=1240444876]
shit wait, i'm actually not entirely sure, i forgot it will cost a few hundred to go. What would be the price for 4 people?
[/quote]

it all depends.. we can stay whereever the fck we want lol.. i estimated, ~$200 per person just to be safe.. there and back. (including hotel/ or inflatable beds at mansion)

if you cant drive your car, you can hop in someone elses car. so long as you tip in your portion for gas.

#18 ·
[quote author=Initialjoe link=topic=142718.msg3077684#msg3077684 date=1240445592]
Thanks! I will keep that in mind. I will get back to you on Friday about this. It depends on my Job. OOH, so does that mean I get to drive your car **wink wink**
[/quote]

haha, actually very very possible man. last year every person got a chance to drive everyone elses car (in the caravan that is) just to change things up every couple hours.

#20 ·
[quote author=Initialjoe link=topic=142718.msg3077695#msg3077695 date=1240445908]
Sweet, wait is yours manual? I haven't driven manual in a couple years...
[/quote]

lol no, but im sure we can test drive some speeds once were up there :wink:

remember guys this is the single best mazda meet on the entire east coast of the U.S
last year sponsors gave out a FREE COBB ACCESSPORT which was raffled out...

#22 ·
lol i have 65,000 miles and my original brake pads/rotors.. they still dont need changing. ahahahaha

and yes, last year was amazing, lots of partying, mazdas, and drinking.

even if your friends dont like cars, put it off as a big party, (which it kind of is)..

its a great chance to meet the people you talk to here everyday, and an amazing experience. specially this year with the mansion, and the dragon.. it truly is epic

:lol:

#25 ·
[quote author=skinticket link=topic=142718.msg3077715#msg3077715 date=1240446627]
depending on what it would come out i'd come with you initialjoe. The cheaper the better :\ ( trying to get a speed here ^_^ )
[/quote]

Good luck with that! But yeah it doesn't seem like it would be too much. like I said gas seems to be the biggest expense...and then food...and lodging could be interesting depending on where we stay. COME!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.