Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...arrived at my dealer this morning! I waited exactly 3 weeks, just like Albi Mazda told me.

I'm so excited, I can't wait 'till monday to pick it up!

I'll post pictures for all to see for sure!

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a 5-dr GT model. In Canada, that means pretty much fully equipped (17" wheels, power everything, alarm).

Options are A/C, sunroof, auto, leather. I picked A/C and the autobox. The sunroof would have been a nice thing to have too, but I skipped it in favor of better headroom (I'm 6'3").

I also added the cassette deck to connect to my iPod and a set of 16" Blizzak LM-22 winter tires on black rims (we do have 30-45 cm of snow around here these days, after all). Those are going to be a lot of fun, after the month I spent in a loaner Protegé with crappy 14" 4 season Bridgestones!

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think that Winning blue is a fad color : it's blue!

It's a bright blue, I'll give you that... But compared to the neon yellows, oranges and powder blues of this world, it's nothing!

I've grown tired of Tit gray in a few days... and switched my order to WB. Classic colors are pretty boring, if you ask me.

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I got it @ Albi, just like you...

The delivery lady was really nice (and cute!).

After 70kms, though, the car is already brownish, because of our fabulous weather.

And I need to find storage space for my 17" mags!

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
fleecy's 3 isn't a virgin anymore as of today.

I was parked at the mall. Some old fart in a puke green Kia Sephia was parked next to me and backed up to leave. He steered really badly and his car touched the driver's side of my rear bumper.

My 3's covered with road dirt and calcium, and I can't get it washed until we get out of this crappy freezing weather (it's -22 C out here right now). I have seen some scratches on the paint where the Kia touched me (on a good 3-5 inches spot).

What's the best way to fix this at a decent price?

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I was still sitting in the car, actually!

I didn't see him do it, I heard it and I felt it!

Very disturbing experience... :(

I have his license plate number, but it's his word against mine so I won't get anything out of that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.