Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...arrived at my dealer this morning! I waited exactly 3 weeks, just like Albi Mazda told me.

I'm so excited, I can't wait 'till monday to pick it up!

I'll post pictures for all to see for sure!

·
Registered
103 Posts
what options did you get? and what did it set ya back? im glad someone finally got a winning blue, thats what im going to get.was starting to think their was something wrong with that color...lol
fleecy said:
...arrived at my dealer this morning! I waited exactly 3 weeks, just like Albi Mazda told me.

:D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Actually, I chose the Silver over the blue. Just didnt see myself in a blue car...

·
Registered
103 Posts
what does everyone see in the tit, or silver ? to me its blan,must me flash backs from being in the navy and seeing grey for 5 years.lol, i just dont care for it anymore.
vaBooM said:
Actually, I chose the Silver over the blue. Just didnt see myself in a blue car...
:D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
lmao

Ive owned a few different color cars. Just find silver to be most appealing. My worst was maroon and black, gawd I hate black.

Colors I absolutely will never, NEVER buy: Yellow, puke green and brown.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i used to own a 1978 079 mustang cobra, that nice piss yellow color,lol, never lost it in a parking lot.lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a 5-dr GT model. In Canada, that means pretty much fully equipped (17" wheels, power everything, alarm).

Options are A/C, sunroof, auto, leather. I picked A/C and the autobox. The sunroof would have been a nice thing to have too, but I skipped it in favor of better headroom (I'm 6'3").

I also added the cassette deck to connect to my iPod and a set of 16" Blizzak LM-22 winter tires on black rims (we do have 30-45 cm of snow around here these days, after all). Those are going to be a lot of fun, after the month I spent in a loaner Protegé with crappy 14" 4 season Bridgestones!

·
Registered
103 Posts
sounds nice, so at 6'3" you have plenty of head room in the car? how is it for ya in the back seat, head,leg room? i got some friends and family thar are about your hight its fine for me im a short 5'6" little short white fat guy...lol, that dont need much room for myself.

·
Registered
37 Posts
fleecy said:

Qoo!!! happy 4 u lo!

i'm picking up my MZ3S winning blue on monday 2 ne!!!!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats fleecy!

I just saw a winning blue hatch at my local dealer tonight, and it looks very sharp at night. I saw it during the day last week and it wasn't as impressive( but still nice). It is a one of the best looking blues on any car today.

I will probably choose Tit Grey or Sunlight silver ( I am more of a conservative person), but the red looked very impressive and had lots of sparkle under the dealership lights.

I saw the Indigo Blue on a sedan and thought it looked waaay too purple. I was think about that color as a distant 3rd choice but I don't like it that much in person.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I never especially liked blue cars, and I don't see many of them around here anyway, but the winning blue looks great, I think.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I always tend to stick with non-fad colors... especially since I'm planning to keep this car for a while.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think that Winning blue is a fad color : it's blue!

It's a bright blue, I'll give you that... But compared to the neon yellows, oranges and powder blues of this world, it's nothing!

I've grown tired of Tit gray in a few days... and switched my order to WB. Classic colors are pretty boring, if you ask me.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Winning Blue is definitely not a "fad" color.... I'm thinking more about Orange or Yellow... the colors that come and go throughout the years.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's finally here!

Dealer swapped the Blizzaks I ordered for Pirellis, but apart from that, everything's great with the car!

More info soon, with pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts