Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya! First post as well as my first manual car.

My name is TJ Hacker and i reside in Bridgewater, NJ but I also go to college at RIT, in Rochester, NY.
I'm 19 years old and have had quite an awesome experience with this car!
Onto to the details.....

After a while of wandering around the country's largest dealership lot, which is Wayne Mazda in Wayne, New Jersey, i got a.......

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT Black Mica

More pictures HERE

This thing is a BEAST! Once I shift into third and forth, it feels like you're being pushed back into your seat! The handling is very impressive as well.
Mean throttle noise as well. I love this car and I wouldn't trade it for anything else!

My planned modifications for this car includes:
Gram Lights 57Maximum 18" rims for the summer
Mazdaspeed CAI (any links for this?)
New Engine Mounts(any ideas for this?)
Couple of braces
Possibly a new exhaust system, but I love the current one. The sound it makes is so awesome!
I might lower it as well, but I don't know yet. I like the current height because if I lower it, then the undercarriage would get scratched like fuck in NJ.
Finally, Shifter base bushings.

I'm glad i got the right car :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Man, did your parents help you with that?? If so I have to come down there and smack 'em silly. Just kidding, welcome to the insanity forum. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I consider to be extremely lucky since my great grandma left us a 17k will so that contributed to the car and i would have to pay the monthly payments on my own. Luckily, I got a good job here at college, working at Quiznos.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Hella152, I looked at Wayne myself, didnt end up buying there because i didnt get the price/trade in value i was looking for. Ended up getting it at the Ramsey Mazda location. What kind of deal did you get at Wayne?

·
Registered
32 Posts
http://www.cp-e.com/scan/co=yes/fi=products/sf=category/se=speed3/op=eq.html?open=

Hey man, check out this company. They are mostly focused on the MazdaSpeed 3 and the MazdaSpeed 6. They also prove there products with the dynos on there web pages. I'm getting my parts through them, they seem to have the best products for my Speed 3. They are also working on a Front Mount I/C which should free up a good bit of HP.

Definatly do some research before you buy anything for you car, MazdaSpeed 3 is a pretty rare car and the last thing you want is to get screwed by some parts that don't play nice with the car.

I love the pics man, You have to keep that black shiny though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts