Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Sydney and we pick up the Nordic green SP23 H/B on the 1st of March after trading in the yellow SP20. It won't sell like winning blue, silver and others so we'll have more chance of finding it in the carpark.

This car is an amazingly well finished vehicle for its price, I thought the SP20 was great fun/value, however Mazda took the SP20 and substantially improved it. I have to seriously wonder why you would spend substantially more on Audi A3, BMW 3, Golf and others.

Comparisons with the existing Honda, Ford, Nissan and GM stuff is simply unfair, they'll need to really lift their offerings to compete.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I didn't bother taking my sony dsc-v1 cam with me, the Nordic green has an abysmal range of pics on the web for some reason and the Mazda Australia website colour chooser is especially woeful. When I went to the dealership I was leaning toward strato blue until I saw the Nordic.

In the flesh the Nordic green is somewhat ominous looking, very dark green that will look black at night, in sunlight its heavily flecked with metallic.

I've always liked Jaguars racing green and it looks very sharp on the 3, particularly from the back or the side profile, the front profile looks solid but not as in your face as silver.

I've been told the car is on the boat in transit from Hiroshima and will land on the 28th of Feb and be through to the dealer for pickup by the 1st of March. I'll post pics to the web on the day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts