Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find dealer invoices. I am curious what the invoice on my car is so I can compare it to my cost, and find out how fair this deal is.

TIA
Craig

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the quick response

Invoice was 18118, I'm paying a little under 18500. Does that sound decent?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Sounds very good.

Never pay more than $500 above invoice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks to me like you did a good job. If you're not happy about the price and they seem really firm on it, you can push to see what accessories the dealership is willing to throw in for free or at a good discount (including things like first 2 services free, bumper protection, etc.).

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
zc1 said:
Looks to me like you did a good job. If you're not happy about the price and they seem really firm on it, you can push to see what accessories the dealership is willing to throw in for free or at a good discount (including things like first 2 services free, bumper protection, etc.).
He did great! most people dont even know you can get anything, or much lower than MSRP. I would fork as much as you could of course.

I get free car washes for life... cuz my friend works at the dealership lmao.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yup he did. I just added the bit about freebies in case he felt like he could have gotten even more. Think your friend can hook me up with some free washes in Edmonton? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts