Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have not had much luck on the Mazda USA website in the "search inventory" (they gave back listings for Sedan 2.3l for my local dealer and he only had the sedan "i"), I sent them an e-mail. They responded by giving my a 800 number to call. Lo and behold the person who answers this number is there for the sole purpose of locating the exact car you want . So if you can't find your car via a dealer's web site, you can call
800-639-1000 to find your specific Mazda. :D

They can even tell the dealer's cars which are still on the boat coming to the US!

Kevin

·
Registered
947 Posts
Good find! Could have used it in my frustrating hunt for my MZ3. But is the person on the other end just using the same web interface we are using or does he/she have access to other information that we don't.

I know not to trust dealers own web sites for inventory. When I checked out Koons Mazda's website in Maryland, they only showed one wagon in inventory and it was an auto. When I got there, they had about 10 in stock and about half were 5-speed.

·
Registered
330 Posts
LeeLee said:
Good find! Could have used it in my frustrating hunt for my MZ3. But is the person on the other end just using the same web interface we are using or does he/she have access to other information that we don't.
I bet the dealers use the same number to find out what's availible, especially if you want exact options they don't have.

LeeLee said:
I know not to trust dealers own web sites for inventory. When I checked out Koons Mazda's website in Maryland, they only showed one wagon in inventory and it was an auto. When I got there, they had about 10 in stock and about half were 5-speed.
I had the same problem. The dealers are a little slow in updating. That may be because they want you to call or come in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts