1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
THATS MY CAR!!! EXACTLY waht i want!!!!! red with the blakc and red two tone....just need the HID's....THAT IS WHAT I WANT!! *cries* :(

·
Registered
452 Posts
yea...the mz3 must need HID>.
i saw the one without HID>..looks chessy!!! it will look very good with HID!!!! and make good use of the porjector headlights!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I'm loving that red color. I want one bad now, but having two car notes is a lil too much.

·
Registered
42 Posts
how would a car without HIDs look cheezy?? You can only tell at night when they are so bright you can barely see the actual car!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
You can tell during the daylight if the car has HID's or Tea bag color lights, well I can. But your right I would go as far as calling the car cheezy for not having them. The driver should be called Cheezy numb nutts for not getting that option. lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm leaning more towards leather now. I don't like the red interior. I do like the blue, but I guess I'm just gonna have to see it in person.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Absinthe said:
Yuki said:
is blue and red????
really?
Yup, haven't u been to mazda.ca yet? :)
the gauges? really? i must be so blind.... X.X
lol~!!!

i can tell if the car has HID during the day too...
and yes, the Mz3 should get xenon....if not ,wasted the projector lenses man! too bad Canada doesn't have the xenon option....dman it!!! because of the *beeping* motor act!!! any cars which have HID has to have Auto Leveling!!!! and the mz3 is mannaul!!! so no xenon for Canada :cry:
i am going to get the after market HID kit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts