Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm freaking excited :D

My first drive home was quite a long one though. Stupid NJ traffic. I cant wait to take some pictures of her in the sunlight tomorrow. Until then heres a pic of the dash. haha! More pics tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: Check out the night time pics.

Edit: more pics

·
Registered
782 Posts
Re: Finally got my phantom blue 2007 s touring hatch

Congrats! Glad everything worked out well for you! :D

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Finally got my phantom blue 2007 s touring hatch -UPDATED With PICS-

:bump: cuz of the update

·
Registered
347 Posts

What's with the non-factory radio right out of the gate?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts

[quote author=doublevizz link=topic=66803.msg1173798#msg1173798 date=1170039833]
What's with the non-factory radio right out of the gate?
[/quote]
+1

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I had three days with the stock one and couldnt stand it. My aftermarket has better sound and sirius. After having a kickass system in my old car moving to a new car with the stock one was a huge adjustment for my ears. Also it is hard to not listen to howard stern every morning. Plus it was in my old car which means i only had to buy the dash kit.

The look is not as clean as the stock unit but as long as it sounds better, it will have to do till i get my tax return back.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts

Are you going to do the rest of your old install? Or just the H/U?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

[quote author=mndsm link=topic=66803.msg1174608#msg1174608 date=1170093379]
[/quote]

i just pulled out the storage compartment to begin laying out my amps and wire them up. Its been way too cold in jersey to get anything in the car done. I figure ill lay the amps down and get them all wired so when it becomes warmer, i can just run the wires from the battery/hu, install the cap, and replace the door speakers. I have a set of infinity 60.7cs and a pair of infinity 6785.2 (if i remember correctly) for the doors. Im running them on a kicker 350.4. Then i have a 12in Kicker l5 in a vented box powered by a kicker 400.1. Its low wattage but it still hits dam hard in the vented box. Im thinking about getting new subs though. Maybe two 10in infinity's in a sealed box with a new amp. The kickers are great but they are not as accurate as i would like. We shall see. As soon as i get started on my install ill post some pics.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Finally got my phantom blue 2007 s touring hatch -UPDATED With even more PIC

:bump: for more pics

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
[quote author=mentalcase link=topic=66803.msg1174830#msg1174830 date=1170100739]
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=66803.msg1174608#msg1174608 date=1170093379]
[/quote]

i just pulled out the storage compartment to begin laying out my amps and wire them up. Its been way too cold in jersey to get anything in the car done. I figure ill lay the amps down and get them all wired so when it becomes warmer, i can just run the wires from the battery/hu, install the cap, and replace the door speakers. I have a set of infinity 60.7cs and a pair of infinity 6785.2 (if i remember correctly) for the doors. Im running them on a kicker 350.4. Then i have a 12in Kicker l5 in a vented box powered by a kicker 400.1. Its low wattage but it still hits dam hard in the vented box. Im thinking about getting new subs though. Maybe two 10in infinity's in a sealed box with a new amp. The kickers are great but they are not as accurate as i would like. We shall see. As soon as i get started on my install ill post some pics.
[/quote]

Lookin forward to seeing that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts