Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dice Ipod Connector R2 KITCharger and plays ipod/iphone/itouch plugs into the Satellite radio slot in the back of the radio works great just that i never use my ipod and my iphone doenst have music on it lol

$120 Shipped nationwide.

By franconemo

By franconemo

Draxas Headers in Perfect condition with plex pipe easy to install!
$315 Shipped OBO

By franconemo

By franconemo

Weapon-R intake mani no faults had it in y car for about a month and a half
410 Shipped

By franconemo

Reason for selling might get a speed...FINALLY LOL

P.S: if dont have something good to say about my stuff keep it to yourself :) and offers will be accepter more thing will be posted up when i get proper pictures!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have always wondered, did you see any gains with the weapon r intake manidfold? And was is it worth it?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=ozracin link=topic=137542.msg2965678#msg2965678 date=1235764688]
I have always wondered, did you see any gains with the weapon r intake manidfold? And was is it worth it?
[/quote]

oh yes dynoed 168whp!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
How come my header didn't come with a plex pipe man...that's some shit. Let me know if that deal works out on the speed3.

That intake mani and header made his car sound SICK. Sounded like a f1 car up top and had an idle of a 8cyl.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Interested in manifold.

·
Registered
475 Posts
PM Sent!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got my new camera in the mail so I will be posting the rest of the parts! Pretty much everything on my car will go :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
[quote author=Franconemo link=topic=137542.msg2965904#msg2965904 date=1235770367]
[quote author=ozracin link=topic=137542.msg2965678#msg2965678 date=1235764688]
[/quote]

oh yes dynoed 168whp!
[/quote]

what else was on your car when you dynoed it with those parts?

·
Registered
254 Posts
anymore details on the dice? does it display info on the hu?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright in going to try to answer most of the questions I'm on my phone so bare with me....
About the videos I have plenty on YouTube my user name is FrancoNemo
The dyno was done with all currents mod fujita Sri intake mani headers exhaust
Split second tune and my heavy ass rx8 wheels
The dice device worked great in my 08 displayed names playlist tittle everything it does take someti d to get used to! There's a website for all info on it I'm gonnna look for it and post itb up.

I did both intake mani and headers the same nightand I saw nice gains by didtb run itb mucch bc I knew the tune was comng soon and after tune I've been running it and no complaints yet I love it you feel the car just getting it way more and rides really nice
Yesterday I owners lil ricer boi in a teg got him by like 2 cars then let go. LOL
And also killed a protege speed :)

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=Franconemo link=topic=137542.msg2967682#msg2967682 date=1235869684]
The dice device worked great in my 08 displayed names playlist tittle everything it does take someti d to get used to! There's a website for all info on it I'm gonnna look for it and post itb up.
[/quote]

You have the version two DICE. Details in the audio input thread in my sig.

·
Registered
723 Posts
interested in the dice. how much control do you really have on the ipod? is it just next/previous or is there more control?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=Strizzo link=topic=137542.msg2968828#msg2968828 date=1235934025]
interested in the dice. how much control do you really have on the ipod? is it just next/previous or is there more control?
[/quote]

playlist, next , previous, genre, artist, songs,

im gonna look for the info on their website h.o

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sale on mani and split second Pending...
but 1st pay 1st gets it lol
soo till i dnt get money it wont be sold :)

offers still accepted!

·
Registered
370 Posts
does the mani bolt right up??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts