Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the first ones arrived at the dealers on Thursday and I test drove it that evening. Came back the following day in the daylight so he could take a good look at the Peugeot 206 I was trading in, and made the deal. I pick it up Jan 2nd (for a 04 reg).

Only two spec levels available in Ireland, comfort and touring, the touring adds AC, alloy wheels and steering wheel mounted controls for the stereo. The 2.0L sport version needs to be ordered specially I've heard. Mine is a comfort spec 1.4L hatchback in black (saloons don't have a 1.4 engine till the middle of next year). Price was pretty much what I expected (€20,300). I'm a little disappointed that alloys are an option and not standard but maybe by summer my wallet will have recovered enough for a set.

The only bad thing is that now I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I get my new wheels <g>

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Please tell us what cool (see: Euro) gadgets do you get and where you're located. Seems to me you might be from Europe???

If you have DSC, did you try it out? How does it react? Please don't test the airbags though :)

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts