Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Lynchburg, VA and the car is an 05 3S
I am trying to feel this out just to se whats out there. I apologize if this is not where this should be or how this should be done.. feel free to close.
I would love to trade someone with a sunlight silver Sedan with no spoiler, I am not a big fan of it on my car and love the look without it. Also I am wanting to trade or sell the 17" Factory 5 stars on there.. they have good Michelin's with about 60% - 70% maybe more on them. I would love to find some Snowflake take offs. If I can find someone somewhat local interested that would be great. Thanks!
Here are the items in question....

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2927705#msg2927705 date=1234307547]
Also I am wanting to trade or sell the 17" Factory 5 stars on there.. they have good Michelin's with about 60% - 70% maybe more on them.
[/quote]

:idea:

Hi. :) Could we get a good look at the 5 spokes on your car? I would like to see some pics of all four wheels and the tread, etc. (Does your car have TPMS?) Thanks for any additional photos you can provide, of course. If I know the condition your wheels, I would know whether I wanted to buy/sell/trade with you. Also,would you be interested in buying aftermarket wheels? (We could work something out *If* that were the case.) (FYI~I have a fairly nice set of 17" aftermarket wheels with low miles (<10,000 miles) that I don't use. I haven't felt like selling my extra wheels yet b/c of shipping expense and lack of face-to-face contact with the buyer.)

[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2927705#msg2927705 date=1234307547]If I can find someone somewhat local interested that would be great.
[/quote]

I'm within driving distance in VA (about two hours away off I-81). But I just want to get a better look at the wheels, first. FYI~I'm a hatch driver, so I'm not interested in the sedan spoiler at all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well man I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean. I think my MS3 would look like any other regular hatch with the 5 spoke rims, maybe just a little more sleeper. I know what you mean about the face to facething. I would have had my stock MS3 rims sold a long time ago if it wasn't for deals that fell apart long distance. I'm usually off on Wed. it says you are in the caviler state. We could met up or something. Heck maybe even state our own little mazda meet in VA.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trevs M3 - I agree I think the spoiler does look great on the sedans.. however I have a bike rack ontop and I think it woudl look better without it. i also love teh look of european cars ie: BMW with the M3 lip.... not a big deal just testing the waters...

I_sparks_ok - I will take some more pics tonight hopefully..

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=mcroyva link=topic=135940.msg2928753#msg2928753 date=1234355106]
Well man I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean. I think my MS3 would look like any other regular hatch with the 5 spoke rims, maybe just a little more sleeper. [/quote]

I was asking for more pics of beyondink's wheels. Although, I've seen OEM 5 spokes on a MS3 before...and it does give the MS3 a sleeper look.

I know what you mean about the face to facething. I would have had my stock MS3 rims sold a long time ago if it wasn't for deals that fell apart long distance. [/quote]

Yeah, I figure people want to see wheels/tires in person before they part with any money. Although, I wouldn't give up on selling them....

I'm usually off on Wed. it says you are in the caviler state. We could met up or something. Heck maybe even state our own little mazda meet in VA.
[/quote]

Maybe... on these boards every meet appears to be in NOVA or Richmond. :( Anyways, I had sortof put any local Mz3forum meetups on "the back burner"... but yeah it's good to know that your interested in a VA meetup. :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2928929#msg2928929 date=1234363109]

[/quote]

Okay. I'll check back tonight. (PM'd time to you :secret:)

:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
speaking of meetups FYI the Central Virginia Mazda Club is meeting here in Lynchburg on the 21st. We are going up to Appomattox, then to the Geographical Center of VA, then to Devil's Backbone Brewery for lunch.. it will be my first time going.. but should be fun!

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2929987#msg2929987 date=1234388802]
speaking of meetups FYI the Central Virginia Mazda Club is meeting here in Lynchburg on the 21st. We are going up to Appomattox, then to the Geographical Center of VA, then to Devil's Backbone Brewery for lunch.. it will be my first time going.. but should be fun!
[/quote]

Hmm... thanks for the tip. I finally got that PM to you. :lol:

Also, I'll try to have some photos of my wheels later. Let me know what you're looking for...PM if you want.

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2928929#msg2928929 date=1234363109]

[/quote]

The weather is bad where I'm located... the weather down in Lynchburg must be bad too or something?

I hope to see your wheels when the weather is better. Good luck with the photos and finding some new rims?

:thinking:

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=135940.msg2927705#msg2927705 date=1234307547]
I am trying to feel this out just to se whats out there.
[/quote]

:eek:hsnap:

Honestly...what would've been wrong with flat out "not interested in your wheels" guy? You know...the courtesy of "thanks, but no thanks."

:a:

Instead, I hear not a peep from you last night...or today. I see no photos nor private messages or anything... If you're busy, just write a message saying: "I'm busy, be back later!" If your not interested in any buy/sell/trade at this time, just say so. No hard feelings on my part, if you're honest about what you want.

So for myself, I guess a buy or sell or trade with you means: "thanks, but no thanks." (AS in, nevermind... I'll crawl back into lurking on this thread.)

:lurk:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im sorry I have been crazy busy and I never got the chance to write back.. wasn't that I was ignoring you just I am in the middle of a work day. I really haven't had the chance to even look at the wheels you are talking about nor have I had a chance to take more pictures of mine. My wife worked last evening and this evening and I have been taking care of my 8 month old those nights.. so its hard to get out and take pics.. especially since it gets dark so early.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts