Mazda3 Forums banner

Feedbacks, Questions and Comments

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Ceace 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

We know that there is a certain amount of posts and threads related to our products and service.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to locate and address all the questions, comments, or reviews
left in regards of CARiD by this time. We decided to open a separate thread for such posts so that
it would be easier for us to curate it and quickly address your requests.

Please post your questions, reviews, and any other comments towards CARiD products and service in this thread.
Thank you!

#2 ·
Hey CarID,
I just recieved my order for the chrome Spec-D Light housings for my 2006 Fusion. They look great but I have a problem. All of the Halo's are inop. I verified the 12.5VDC connection and all is good. I already have them completely installed and the shop I do my work at is closed. It's hard to tell so let me ask. Is there a way to swap just those lights?

#4 ·
It sucks that no one from Carid responded to your post, themason. That gives the impression that they lack in customer service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.