Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Monster Trucks. Feb 17th, The METRODOME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Just for the record, Colin cheated. He wrote this thread on my computer at my house DURING the January meet. Technically before since no one else was there.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Take it up with him man, i'm only the messenger.

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
There's no such thing as an honest cheater, lol.

·
Registered
149 Posts
So is this how you guys work?? I don't see any pics from the last meet and so far I haven't seen much for February meet actually on this thread. I am still waiting for the kickass meet!! So how was the Jan. meet? Was there enough seating or what?

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Yup, this is pretty much how we work. We'll pick a date, change it three times, and then wait until the night before to iron out the details. Good times!

No pics this last meet--all we did was hang around Tom's apartment, do a bit of installation work in his sweet heated garage, play video games, and eat grilled food. It was too damn cold to line up the cars for some good shots.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Good to know. I am sure it was a blast either way. Doesn't look like this month is warming up to anything outdoor worthy either. Gotta love these damn MN winters! They always seem never ending. Try being this far north, it always seems 10 to 20 degrees colder! UGH! :)

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
[quote author=Hot Ice link=topic=68006.msg1181302#msg1181302 date=1170362730]
It always seems 10 to 20 degrees colder! UGH! :)
[/quote]

Seems? I'm sure it is 10 or 20 degrees colder

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=68006.msg1181312#msg1181312 date=1170362981]
[quote author=Hot Ice link=topic=68006.msg1181302#msg1181302 date=1170362730]
It always seems 10 to 20 degrees colder! UGH! :)
[/quote]

Seems? I'm sure it is 10 or 20 degrees colder
[/quote]

this month is lame cold.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Yeah, and everyone figured out I traded my old car in for smething with a little more zip. And we watched Tokyo Drift on the sweet big projector Colin brought, along with the ghetto-rigged screen (read:Bed sheet) that put holes all in my ceiling. And there was some screwing around at Checker (AutoZone?) so we could find Jay some sweet LED's for his car. Then there was the brief race back to my apt, where Jay was rowing the boat with all his might to stay out in from of me. Good times were had.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't forget that I found out I'm not too shabby at GH after all. (I bought GH2 this afternoon; my fiancee has wanted it for a while so I'll give it to her for Valentine's Day.)

That was a fantastically ghetto-rigged screen, I might add.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
That's right, Colin didn't suck @ Guitar Hero.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts