Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows any rookies/novices that want to have a day with personalized instructors (not a full EVO school or anything though), please send them to FCSCC.

Saturday, March 21 at the Stratford, CT Army Engine Plant
Come Experience the Fun of Autocrossing!
Then, Reinforce What You Learned at a Regular Event on Sunday, March 22
NOTE: The Event on March 22 is not part of the school ...separate registration, fees, etc.

School information: http://www.fcscc.com/09rschool.htm

For general FCSCC information, go to http://www.fcscc.com/

Feel free to PM me for information, but there are the official school contacts on the school information page.

Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think I may give this a try. I just have to buy a helmet this week if I want to! Not in to sharing helmets, you know? :p

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=filphil link=topic=138519.msg2985817#msg2985817 date=1236711990]
I think I may give this a try. I just have to buy a helmet this week if I want to! Not in to sharing helmets, you know? :p
[/quote]

That's great! We DO have loaners - if you bring a headsock, you will be ok. Unless you have a tiny little head like me, that is. I have an XS helmet! :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've got some really great instructors lined up for the students - almost a 1:1 ratio right now. SIGN UP ASAP!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I don't have a headsock! I'll probably have a balaclavas shipped to me if you can get a hold of a loaner for me!

I just emailed bill stone about the loaners also, so I'll wait for a reply. Subbing btw.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm registered. :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=filphil link=topic=138519.msg2998103#msg2998103 date=1237239179]
I'm registered. :)
[/quote]

All right! Nice job!
I'm not an instructor - I can help people get around a course, but I don't want to attempt to give them techniques or anything. Regardless, I'll be there.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sounds good. The event is about 1.5 hrs so I'll be getting up hella early for this. ><

Still waiting on my headsock T_T

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll bring a spare one if I can find it - I have one that I have never worn.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just got back! Thanks for the invite and all. It was really fun! I'll definitely stop by again some time as long as the GW bridge doesn't leave me sleeping in the car for 1.5 hours.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for letting me drive your car on a fun run! Feel free to PM me for some contact info on tire pressures and setup that will make things a little easier for you (and avoid the hopping we experienced). Not that I'm a pro, but I messed with it all last year and came to somewhat of a happy medium.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Come on!! You're a champ! :p
I'll certainly take your advice. I'll probably be there for the april 26th event! I see that your the chair for that event. Must be stressful. I'll be taking our convo's to PM now, since this event just finished. lol.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, since we made an addict of you already, the school worked!
You looked very fast out there - I was impressed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts