Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's yall's favorite christmas songs? Every year I hear new bands doing christmas songs, but I haven't heard any yet this year..

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Grandma Got Ran Over By A Raindeer

·
Registered
544 Posts
My all time favorite is Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives, but last year I heard Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea . . . probably my favorite modern Christmas song.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=129159.msg2764735#msg2764735 date=1227494805]
Bogoroditsye dyevo by Arvo Pärt. You don't know it.
[/quote]

You sir are correct..

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Depends what kind of a mood I'm in...

Traditional would be "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas" by Bing Crosby...

If I'm in a twisted mood, it'd be anything by Bob Rivers "Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire" "Carol Of The Bartenders" and "Grandpa Got Run Over By A Beer Truck" to name a few...

NefCanuck

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Depends on the version, but I've always loved "The First Noel" (not cuz Noelle is my middle name lol). I agree with the Burl Ives song listed above!

But if you haven't heard "Christmas Canon" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, you are missing out! Their non-Christmas version of that song is what I want to walk down the isle to when I get married :)

·
Registered
31,080 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
[quote author=Tiny link=topic=129159.msg2767000#msg2767000 date=1227574548]
Depends on the version, but I've always loved "The First Noel" (not cuz Noelle is my middle name lol). I agree with the Burl Ives song listed above!

But if you haven't heard "Christmas Canon" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, you are missing out! Their non-Christmas version of that song is what I want to walk down the isle to when I get married :)
[/quote]

If you ever get the chance to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, I highly recommend doing so. Concert was awesome (but loud)!

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
i like a lot of the motown christmas songs (that you here in movies...) but i don't know the names...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts