Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep... :( I sold it on Friday and picked up a Mini Cooper S... love the car. it's different than any other cars out there...

I'll still hang out here anyway cuz first this is the best community by far and there is not much on the mini as far as forums. Plus I still have another 3 in the family... hehe

Pic:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah... that's the expression I get from the difference in power/handling/uhm... style... plus I'm only gonna spend $500 and by that time I will have a close to 200HP mini cooper... fast bugger

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=n1smo link=topic=70573.msg1235649#msg1235649 date=1172573006]
Nice upgrade. I would have kept the 3 though, it would have been an excellent grocery getter :p
[/quote]
I do, My wife has a lava orange 3 hatch... hehe... That's why I said I'm still gonna be here... heheh

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
[quote author=chisss link=topic=70573.msg1235265#msg1235265 date=1172548599]
Yep... :( I sold it on Friday and picked up a Mini Cooper S... love the car. it's different than any other cars out there...

I'll still hang out here anyway cuz first this is the best community by far and there is not much on the mini as far as forums. Plus I still have another 3 in the family... hehe

Pic:

[/quote]

We pick ours up in April. Granted ours isn't an S, but I know what you mean about these. (And for those that care, it's for her. There's no way in HELL that I am dumping the Speed. Nope.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts