Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've read a lot of review about those tire, but don't know what to chose yet. I'm looking for Grip and durability. Review for Falken are all from 2-3 month of usage, I wonder about lifetime of the ze-912.

225/40/18

Thanks for your opinion

Ford55

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
the ZE-912 and Fuzion ZRI will handle and grip worse than the stock bridgestones....those tires are only good for rainy weather and longevity....not really for performance

if you want some performance you will have to step up....try Falken FK452....they are more performance orientated

·
Registered
757 Posts
I had the ZE-912 on my old DD and I really liked them. 225-45-17. I used them all year round in Ohio too. I didn't drive like a bat out of hell on them really but just wanted something quiet and something that would last. I put maybe 1500 miles on them and the front and back were the same still.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They will be use only in Summer. I compare them because they are very similar price wise. I had a set of Fuzion on my last car and they are very sticky and last pretty long.

Thanks
Ford55

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just got some fuzions about a month ago and am enjoying them. Above average grip.They let you know when they are reaching there limit. Warm up pretty quickly. Wet traction is alright i've had better but then again i've had much worse. So far i would say I'm pleased with my purchase and it think they match with the car pretty well performance wise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.