Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got factory installed fog lights on my 3. They both are cracked the exact same way. The dealer is telling me that they were both hit by rocks on the road...I'm just not buying that both of them are cracked the same way. I
s anyone else having this problem????

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Should get those Truck fog lamps i have seen someone posted up here somewhere...

Cheaper and nicer lookin!

·
Registered
976 Posts
[quote author=AngryDan link=topic=70048.msg1219860#msg1219860 date=1172023394]
I got factory installed fog lights on my 3. They both are cracked the exact same way. The dealer is telling me that they were both hit by rocks on the road...I'm just not buying that both of them are cracked the same way. I
[/quote]

At least that dealer didn't tell you that they're hit by the same rock..

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
[quote author=devil2k link=topic=70048.msg1220105#msg1220105 date=1172028032]
[/quote]

[/quote]

:lmao:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
[quote author=devil2k link=topic=70048.msg1220105#msg1220105 date=1172028032]
[/quote]

[/quote]

anyone seen that episode of Seinfeld and the magic loogie?? lol...

link :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vvDzNt6Qjo

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't posted in a while, and didn't have many posts, but here I am :) Anyway, the same thing happened to me! I was walking out of work a few weeks ago and noticed my fog light looked weird, as I got closer I realized there were holes in it! And then cracks! And when I looked at the other one it was the exact same way :( Do you live in a cold climate? The only thing I can think of is with the overly cold temps we have been having and then rocks and salt bouncing off the road it probably caused them to crack. Def a disappointment.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jewls,
First of all thanks for post, it makes a lot more since. Yes, we do have cold winters here.

Mr Pimpwagon,
I have a 07 four door sedan with the oval fog lights. I would be interested in yours if they fit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mole I am up North, somewhat near Cleveland.

I plan to replace my fog lights, eventually. The lights themselves still work, so that is good. I need new tires/breaks soon so I am trying to save a little, especially while we are still having this crazy weather and tons of rocks/salt all over the road.

AngryDan, I hope you can get yours fixed!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jewels,
Mine work fine too. I plan on replacing my front bumper but not sure which one I want to purchase.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts