Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took it off so I can get my car smogged. This version is only good for MTX's. Everything in the picture will be what you get. Missing one hose clamp and one bolt/rubber bushing. I'm using the clamp and stripped the freaking bolt. 90$ shipped.

this is a pic of the bolt thingy...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: F2 CAI $90 shipped US - price reduced to $75

Price reduced to $75 shipped...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: F2 CAI price reduced to $50

price reduced to $60...

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Re: F2 CAI price reduced to $60

I maybe interested. I want to powder coat mine, but I don't have stock airbox, so I may purchase yours if I do powder coat mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts

I am defiantly interested, couple questions
how many miles on the filter? recharged recently?
will you ship it to Canada? USPS is fine, something with tracking preferably but not necessary. I will email you more shipping details if this would be ok with you

I am new to the forums so I cant send a pm with my email info. Can I receive a pm, you could send me a email contact. I have a decent ebay rating if you want the sale to go through there.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts

wow. 60$ for an F2? I might buy it just cuz its such a good deal.

i have an F2, and it is awesome.

don't even mess with the old filter, just go buy a new one. i got a hi flo K&N for 40$. the stripped bolt? whatever, the original one fell off my car like 3 months after i got it. i just added my own, and it works fine.

someone buy this!

·
Registered
913 Posts

i wish i had the money

·
Registered
10,538 Posts

[quote author=karl_marxx link=topic=67944.msg1178758#msg1178758 date=1170262456]
how hard would it be to replace the shit thats missing/?
[/quote]

incredibly easy...

the bolt you need, is a standard 6mm thread(don't quote me) one that should be about 3 inches long, and then get the proper lug nut to go on it also. just crank that badboy onto the mounting hole in the support frame and your done.

K&N from autozone, murrays, online, whatever.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts

can't just do that-- it has to be a special bushing or else, the very first shift would pull that bracket off the intake.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts

[quote author=thebeansoldier link=topic=67944.msg1178911#msg1178911 date=1170266861]
can't just do that-- it has to be a special bushing or else, the very first shift would pull that bracket off the intake.
[/quote]

i've had my 'ghetto' bolt on for about a month now. its fine.

i check it everynow and then when i'm done with work down in the pit.

a bolt is a bolt.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Got your PM roe, thanks for letting me know. I will have to pick one up after SCI is no longer afk... or suck it up and get a different one

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I'm going to Vegas for Superbowl tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to reply until Monday. If I have a $60 Paypal offer by then I will ship on Tuesday....

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

thats weird. my bolt magically disappeared as well, but spent about $4 and got it all fixed again. no probs since(been about 3 weeks). good god, would someone buy this thing. the price is so low!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

As soon as I recoup from my car payments, I would definately want this...I will keep my eye on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts