Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know I may not get much interest. But it is worth a shot.
I have a 1973 Toyota Corolla for Sale Bonus: no smog required for this car

I have personally owned this car since 1986. It is not running and has some back registration but it is worth the asking price.
I had a new/reconditioned engine and transmission put into this car about a year before it died. I believe that the problem is electrical in nature. I basically just got fed up and didn't have the time or money to put into this to make her run again. Pretty straight body,Alloy wheels and fairly good tires.
If some one had the time and effort needed to put this car back on the road it is a great little car.
Pm if you have any questions. I am willing to play with the price to a point. I don't HAVE to sell her but I would like her to go to someone who will give her the care she deserves. Thanks................................Clue

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Re: F/S 1973 Toyota Corolla $700.00 OBO

[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=113128.msg2350502#msg2350502 date=1212088612]
im picturing a car that runs 9's with a rotary engine :shock:

gl with the sale, car is in great shape for its age and is perfect for someone who wants a small project car
[/quote]

LOL I have that in mind cause I have a spare engine that just pulled from my bro's and a tranny...

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

Thats a really cool car! Good luck with the sale I'd buy it if I had the money for it and all the stuff I'd want to do to it.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts

Hell, I would fix that bitch and show it. Good luck with the sale, I dont think you will have a problem at the price you are asking.

·
Registered
261 Posts

damn that thing is sweet, dont think iv ever seen one before... wonder what shipping would be to texas.

·
Registered
1 Posts

:lol: :lol: :lol:NEWTO SITE!!!! IM VERY EXCITED THAT U HAVE THE CAR I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR... I'M HOPING YOU STILL HAVE IT, KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED...PLZ GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU STILL HAVE HER SO I CAN BRING HER BACK TO LIFE AND TO A GOOD HOME...
786-344-4758.. IF YOU DONT HAVE HER PLZ NOTIFY ME IF ANY 72 OR 73 TE21 IN YOUR AREA.. THANXXXX AND LOOKING FWD TO HEAR FROM YOU...

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

engine pics?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

[quote author=ShaleZoom3 link=topic=113128.msg2457689#msg2457689 date=1215830579]
engine pics?
[/quote]
She has a Toyoglide tranny so no 5 speed sorry.
The car is over 35 years old so the car itself has roughly 300,000 miles but the motor and tranny have been redone. I had a new rebuilt engine and transmission put in about a year before the car stopped running. As stated in a prior post I believe the reason it isn't running is electrical in nature. I just got to a point that I didn't have the money or the inclination to deal with her anymore... I wanted to just get in a car and turn the key and have it take me where I wanted to go.LOL
Engine

Interior

There ya go.. I still have the car and am willing to talk to anyone who may be interested in her. ................Clue

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

thanks for the pics.

damn I wish Lakeport was down south.

perhaps I can talk the fiancee into another project. doesn't help when I have a vw bug torn apart in the garage...lol.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

[quote author=ShaleZoom3 link=topic=113128.msg2457768#msg2457768 date=1215832697]
thanks for the pics.

damn I wish Lakeport was down south.

perhaps I can talk the fiancee into another project. doesn't help when I have a vw bug torn apart in the garage...lol.
[/quote]
LOL I hear ya there...Vegas isn't that far....The car needs work I will grant you that.. But for some one who has the time and some cash she can be a become a great car again......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.