Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 2.0 and can’t find a single cat back exhaust, only cut and weld stuff, PLS GIVE ANSWERS !!

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5
112 Posts
Corksport
Magnaflow street series
Borla (some fitting maybe required)
AFE Exhaust Systems Takeka series (this one is pricey)
Racing Beat

Reactions: Jstew

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 2.0 and can’t find a single cat back exhaust, only cut and weld stuff, PLS GIVE ANSWERS !!
I had a cork sport catback for my 2010. It was nice looking with a slight pur inexpensive. It wasn’t very fancy but did the job. Would recommend removing the resonator if your looking for a more aggressive noise tho

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5
112 Posts
I had a cork sport catback for my 2010. It was nice looking with a slight pur inexpensive. It wasn’t very fancy but did the job. Would recommend removing the resonator if your looking for a more aggressive noise tho
The Cats are more restricive that the resonator.
Keep the corksport resonator since it will be new.
Drop the mid cat ...and replace with a ultra flow cat.

Reactions: Mazda3city

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have the version with the race pipe?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ended up with a borla. Its super loud but very little drone on highway. I have lots of sound deadening in my 2014 GT and didn't notice how loud it was until it was nice enough to dive with windows down. No wonder everyone tries to race me.

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5
112 Posts
You can always cut in some extra resonators to reduce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts