Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good exhaust shop in or around Lynchburg? I need to get my Mazdaspeed exhaust welded and installed... thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
perfection muffler on peterscreek road in roanoke is where i get all my stuff done. good prices too.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice to see a Noker on here :) Im originally from Roanoke! You should come ride with us in the Central Virginia Mazda club! We need some more 3's and another speed would be great! There is one other one that usually comes, actually hes from Roanoke too. He has a blacked out Speed3.. well there is a guy here at the shop.. ( I work for an archery company and we have a machine shop) that can weld real well. I am going to see if he can do it for me, but if not Ill try down there.. need to see my parents anyway :) Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
dude head to wes's custom muffler shop in madison heights. They cut out both my resonators last week for 80 bucks and it took em like 30 minutes. Clean ass welds too. Hit me up on a pm when u get it done i wanna hear how it sounds.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Addikted: thats where I was thinking about going... I work in Mad Heights soo could just run over there... I also found out a guy here at work is really good at axhaust work.. so I am going to ask him real quick too.. I will let you know when it gets done.. put in my F5 last night sounds awesome, can't wait to hear them both together! Where are you, that you went to Wes's you in the Burg? Be nice to know another 3 driver here.. you ever go out with Central Virginia Mazda Club? How good are ya putting on suspension? I need to put on my pro kit when it gets here if you got any mods to put on you can bring it up to the shop, plenty of room to work on them...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn... that guy said he couldn't do it because he doesn't have a lift. I was hoping to save some $ since I just bought new wheels/tires/CAI/Springs...... wonder how much they would charge to do the Switch..

·
Registered
136 Posts
yea i live in mad heights where do you work at? Yea man im good at suspension work ive done the springs on my last two cars by myself. Im putting on my eibach pro kit this wednesday when it gets here. You can bring yours if you want and we can knock em out in about three hours total. ive got my own air tools so it goes fast as fuck.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats what I like to hear!! I bought a set of H Techs, but I think I am going to sell them and order a Pro kit today... I am trying to see how quick can get it.... I work at TRU Ball/ S&S Machine I got so much shit to get done.. I got some MS wheels that I need to demount and have my cousin's company powdercoat them, then get my new tires in and have them remounted, put the springs on, MS sway.. figure out what the hell I am going to do about this exhaust... then hopefuly it will all be ready for the CVMC meet on the 21st.. haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
nice do you guys have a website for your car club or do you just communicate through the forum? Ill definitely try to join you guys on the 21st just let me know where yall are goin. Im heading down to VIR next month for the race day shit or whatever the hell its called are yall heading down there? Any decals or anything for joining the club or have yall gotten that far yet?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah man go to www.centralvirginiamazdaclub.com there is a forum, a photobucket account, and member rides... Stickers are $1.25, but hold out.. I am a graphic designer, and I am not a fan of the stickers so I am designing some I hope they will use. Also designed some shirts we are going to get done soon. I think we are going to VIR I don't know when though. I am not sure what we are doing on the 21st.. might be meeting down next to Waterstone, and then I don't know what.. i hope we go for a ride.. if not I might anyway :) should be set up right by then. If you want any decals designed I can hook ya up too, there is a guy that I get my decals done though pretty cheap.. I want to get one done that is similar the the shocker sticker but its just a m, crooked and sideways its a 3 sorry couldn't get speed in there :) I want to get that one done. I just got too much to install and no time!

·
Registered
244 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=138060.msg2977160#msg2977160 date=1236257758]
nice to see a Noker on here :) Im originally from Roanoke! You should come ride with us in the Central Virginia Mazda club! We need some more 3's and another speed would be great! There is one other one that usually comes, actually hes from Roanoke too. He has a blacked out Speed3.. well there is a guy here at the shop.. ( I work for an archery company and we have a machine shop) that can weld real well. I am going to see if he can do it for me, but if not Ill try down there.. need to see my parents anyway :) Thanks!
[/quote]

yea i have seen some of the club meeting posts. just always got a ton of work to do when yall meet up, plus i live in blacksburg now so it makes the drive that much longer.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good call on going to Wes' he got my 3 in there and done in 45 min!! should have just stayed and waited.. now I have to find a damn ride over there!!! somehow! but he only charged 55 to put the new Speed Exhaust in!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great nice and deep! Just a lot of I guess baffling or back pressure inside so it vibrates the seat and kinda hurts the ears.. trying to see if I need to add some dynamat or something.. not near as loud outside, but nice and deep and growling... I got my Pro Kit in yesterday! You put yours on yet? I need to put mine in and the MS rear sway and my SPC camber links... I just got sponsored by StreetUnit so I got soo much shit coming I have no Idea when I am going to get it all on!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice im sponsored by them too. Are you going to the meet saturday for cvmc? I commented on your other post about how i can help you put the springs on. Mine made an awesome difference.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah I am going this weekend.. you? I can't wait to feel how nice it is... I think with those and the MS rear sway I should be planted nicely! Then its on to bracing :) I need a sponsorship form GT Spec lol! Hopefully tonight I will get my sway in maybe the camber links so thats less I have to do tom. then Friday its to LynchMazda for the rape alignment. $89 but I guess its worth it... specially when I see those nice new Kohmos sittin on my porch :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts