Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
LOL. I love the music. What a waste of $30,000. For shame.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The music was a nice touch. I wouldn't dare put my car on a track like that.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I wouldn't mind track racing... but not without a roll cage...
and definitely NOT drifting ;)

unless it was an open parking lot... even then...

·
Registered
187 Posts
ROTFLMAO.

I went for a "test drive" of sorts in one of those just last week. I wasn't the one driving, the salesperson owned one and I finagled him into giving me a run in it. Of course, I didn't have to push him hard to get him to drop the hammer on the thing. These Fast and the Furious types don't need much motivation to drive like absolutely irresponsible idiots. Needless to say, the car was impressive for a little Mitsubishi, and I guess it's not a bad deal for $30K, but I didn't come away thinking it was a sports car. I was impressed with the power and braking but it tries too hard to fill some very big shoes, and seems to instill overconfidence in its driver. The guy who took me for a ride really showed me everything it was capable of and scared the shit out of me. As well-tuned as it was, it still did not feel very safe or secure, and I knew watching this video something bad was gonna happen. LOL

It's funny how all the other drivers in real sports cars just let him calmly pass by like an idiot. Why do I have a mental image of Special Ed from Crank Yankers behind the wheel of the Evo going "I'VE GOT ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE, I'VE GOT ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE, YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" *CRASH* :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts