Mazda3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
We'll see after the coils and everything is installed. The girlfriend just picked up a miata the same color so you may see purple on there.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I'm keeping to my recommendation of starting a boost build with a factory boosted car. I've seen so many people spend 5k+ just for 8-10psi and still consistently have problems.

Save the 5k to put towards a down payment or something. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Everything will definitely have to work out how I want it to in order for me to go boosted. Mainly stuff with a job I'm after has to work out along with the transmission. If not then that money will probably go toward the miata.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
I think both the 3 and the miater would look better with smoked or blacked out reflectors.

Also, there are probably a hundred threads of peeps boosting their 3's. It can be done but it's so costly and you probably won't see much gain. I would consider it once I've got my car to a place where the only thing left to do is boost it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I think both the 3 and the miater would look better with smoked or blacked out reflectors.

Also, there are probably a hundred threads of peeps boosting their 3's. It can be done but it's so costly and you probably won't see much gain. I would consider it once I've got my car to a place where the only thing left to do is boost it.
Yeah I was thinking about getting a can of the plastidip smoke to do the reflectors.
Looking good man. The drop and wheels look great.
Thanks!
Wheel twin! Look so good on genwons
I enjoy them. I'm kinda wishing I would have gone with 215/40 tires. Having a little rubbing issues.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Welcome back

Still <3 your car

Still would <3 it more with those wheels painted. Pick a candy color and get to it

61 - 80 of 84 Posts