Mazda3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: Evil's grey hatch; Evo X wheels now. You can look, they are finally on.

those look great

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Re: Evil's grey hatch; Evo X wheels now. You can look, they are finally on.

Got bored and decided to throw some paint on the plastic pieces. I can't paint worth crap.

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
Re: Evil's grey hatch; Painted engine covers

heh well if you take the pic from far enough back, it looks perfect.

In this case the pic is small enough that it looks pretty good! haha :p

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I actually think he should paint them black or metallic grey and paint the wheels purple, but that still hasnt happened lol

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Haha oh that's what I thought you meant. With his paint color black would probably be best for the calipers. Or gunmetal grey if he can find one dark enough. The purple wheels is a super idea. I was going to do that myself haha

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I did my calipers black on my 29Y, loved it. Never regretted it. Probably gonna paint these black too, unless I do them white. But then theyd be a PAIN in the ass to keep clean

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Haha my 3 is 29Y. Ti-greys FTW! The white would be badass but then they would be black in a couple of days.

I have gen1 MS3 wheels on it but I've been wanting Evo X wheels forever. So hard to find though.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I love those wheels, still kinda want a set. Except im 5x100 now

I figure when I have my own house/driveway/garage then I can afford to be spending that much time cleaning

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Yeah they're stockers.

I think I'm actually gonna leave them alone for now, I'm planning on doing a brake swap later for STi brakes and those either will be black or will be painted black. Then my friend has some 04 sti wheels laying around that I wanna buy off him and powder them white. I'm hoping he'll let me have them for around $300-400 and then I can have them powdered and done for under $600. Which isnt bad for wheels that weigh 16lb

/threadjack sorry

Purple!

41 - 60 of 84 Posts