Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in awe as I sit here on my break looking at my new car through the window! I want to become sick and leave at this moment but I can't. The power is ungodly! The handling and feel is that of a much more expensive car. I used to own a yellow MP5. This is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! I am interested in all the aftermarket things that are available. I read where someone said they make "ANGEL EYES" I would be totally interested. Also interested in eyelids. Anyone that has found some cool stuff, pleas epost webs here. I look forward to making many friends with the same interests. Twisted Addictions is my car club. I am 37 in Tennessee. Here is the post of my last vehicle:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/811264 Just to give you an idea of what I like to do. I now have a new canvass!!!!!! EvilNiXXXoN

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
So, really now. How do you feel about your new car? Any excittement? You know it's only metal, rubber, glass, and plastic. And a couple of ounces of red paint. :D

Finally drove one, myself. Yea, I understand. Enjoy. :goodjob:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I know it is just so fun to drive. It makes me want to drive around slowly and show off when able. I just love it. I just wish it had a boost guage and a stereo that could be upgraded.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Here's a little taste of what a new boost gauge and stereo would look like :)

And while you're at it, how about a CAI?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
work site blocked your pics. I will have to check from home. Aren't the 2007 MS3 the only ones or did they make them in 2006? Because some people seem to have had them for quite awhile??

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=aviateur link=topic=72175.msg1271723#msg1271723 date=1174072462]
Here's a little taste of what a new boost gauge and stereo would look like :)
[/quote]

Whoa! That little gauge with the guy and camera in it is freaky. With my paranoia, I couldn't take it - would be just like 1984 all over again. :?

·
Registered
207 Posts
[quote author=Sealy link=topic=72175.msg1271815#msg1271815 date=1174074717]
Whoa! That little gauge with the guy and camera in it is freaky. With my paranoia, I couldn't take it - would be just like 1984 all over again. :?
[/quote]

I dunno, it's not half bad. It reminds me that I need to go to the gym daily :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts